Friday, June 16, 2006

What a yuck couple of days I've had. I can't believe I'm going to post this on the net but anyway here goes. For some reason my body went haywire this month and I had a 38 day cycle. Whilst waiting for AF to show up I had cramps and pain etc and didn't know what was going on. On Wednesday night I got hubby to get a pregnancy test even though I highly doubted I was pregnant. It was negative. Have to admit I was disappointed. I got a bit depressed and one thing led to another and then I was very down about my weight loss. I couldn't understand how someone could lose 17kgs and still have a double chin (when looking down) and still have quite a stomach.

Anyway at 10.30 at night I drank 4 large glasses of water so that I could go to the loo lol. I don't think this was a wise idea seeing as how I weigh in first thing Thursday morning.

Thursday morning I weighed myself and gained 400g. I've put it behind me now and hopefully will have a much better result next week. On Thursday I went shopping with a friend and tried on some clothes. Jeans and shirts. I fit into a size 18 jeans but don't know how comfortable they would be to sit down in for too long. Maybe I can just stand up in them all the time lol. I tried on a size 16 top with them and it fit!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I'm taking Cameron back on the weekend to get them.

I also woke up yesterday with a cold and sore throat. Yucko. Today AF finally arrived so double yucko lol. Don't know how much exercise I'm going to be able to do over the weekend as I'm not feeling the best.

I highly doubt that my results for the FOH Challenge are going to be anything spectacular but I will aim to improve everything for the following week.

Oh well that's about it from dreary me today. Sorry having a blerg day. I'll be back tomorrow.

renae

1 Comments:

Blogger Jadey said...

HUGGLEZ!!! Don;t you be sorry for feeling down - we all have our off days and our off moments and I think thats the good thing about blogging. It allows you to get it all off your chest!

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home