Tuesday, June 13, 2006

TODAYS EXERCISE:

60 mins walk (to gym, shops and then home again)
15minutes on treadmill.

Today I went to the gym to do my heartrate reassessment. I really wanted to do a class but they have none on in the middle of the day on Tuesdays. I am hoping to get to the gym for Pump tomorrow. My reassessed HR figures are:

Resting: 67
WHR : 154
Recov : 120

To assess this I did a 2min warm up and then 10 mins on treadmill at 6km/hr. I will be doing this assessment each Monday.

After the gym I headed to the library to pick up a book that we are going to be reading on a forum I'm a member of. The book is "Fall on Your Knees" by AnnMarie MacDonald. Looks good. After the library I walked home. Other than that I've just done boring housework and been on the net.

Ooh yes I did have a nice surprise when I checked the mailbox this morning. I won a De-Stress Cellulite Massager from Walking With Attitude. A very nice surprise. I'll have to try it out tonight.

Last night we had our first online meeting for the FOH Challenge and we got homework! Wk1 is goal setting. We have to answer the questions and then post them on the forum. When I've answered them I might post them here. Anyway Adro was there for the meeting and my daughter couldn't believe I was talking to him. She kept walking around going "I can't believe you're talking to Adro" lol. He thought it was hilarious and said Hello to her. I think we are having these meetings each night which should be good. We will be getting homework every week and feedback etc. The reason for the homework is so that we understand what we are learning and adapt it to our own lives. I think it will be really good and make us think.

It is our daughter's 13th birthday on the 23rd and we're still trying to decide what to get her. I checked out the Ipod Nano's today but they are a bit expensive. I'm thinking of a voucher so she can go clothes shopping. I'm sure she would love that. She is going to go to the movies on the 24th with 2 friends and then we are having a family dinner (plus the 2 friends) at a nearby club afterwards. I think the 2 friends will then stay overnight. I think Aaron is going to go and spend the night at mum's as he can be a bit annoying when Brooke has a friend over (ie doesn't leave them alone!). Definately makes me feel old to have a teenage daughter :)

Well I'd better go check on dinner - we are having chicken and veg tonight. yum yum.

Be back tomorrow.
Renae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home