Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Feeling a lot better now. No more depressing thoughts/feelings. I did have another few hrs of bad feeling on Thursday but I'm so over it now. After posting my last entry I got the ball out to try it out. I still have no idea if I have over inflated it and I had no idea if I was doing the exercises correctly. So I got a bit depressed. Silly hey. Then to top it off after I finished I felt very very nauseous so I had an afternoon sleep. I woke up in a much better frame of mind.

I've decided I will get hubby to watch me doing exercises and he can tell me if I'm doing them right!

We managed to have a kid-free weekend. DS went to his aunts on Friday night and DD stayed at a friends and then stayed there again last night. Its funny but when the kids aren't home we tend to go visiting people rather than staying home by ourselves. This meant 2 late nights and not the best eating. However the number of times we go out is minimal so I didn't get too stressed over what I was eating and I didn't eat too terribly anyway.

Friday night we went to Cameron's sisters and left there around 12.30 for a 40 minute drive home. I think we actually went to bed at 2.30am. That's ok because we slept in until 11. Saturday we went shopping and then went to a friends and then my brothers to play cards. Got home from there at 1am.

This morning Cameron has gone to soccer and I'm catching up on everything on the net. When he gets home we are going to pick Aaron up from Cam's sisters.

Then I think it will be home for a family walk. Poor dog hasn't got a walk all weekend (nor have I).

I did sneak a look on the scales this morning and they said 88.6 which I am so happy with. Mind you I don't actually weigh in until Thursday so they could say something way different by then.

Back later.

Renae

1 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

Glad you could get a sleep in, all to rre whenyou are a mum. Dopn't stress about the ball. If you aremoving on it then it will be helping and you will soon get used to it.

8:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home