Saturday, June 10, 2006

I've Given Myself A Big Kick Up The Bum!!!

Hi Guys,

Well as the title says I have given myself a well-deserved kick up the bum for being so slack with my blog! Also needed one as I've been slack on the exercising too.

So I'm back and motivated to keep on with this journey. A new 12wk challenge has started at LITS plus I've joined a challenge on this forum: http://free-online-health.com/forums/forums/default.aspx. This forum was set up by Ray Kelly who was Adro's (biggest losers) trainer. The challenge sounds great with the "contestants" trying out aspects of their new program "The New Me". There is going to be nightly support meetings etc etc. I am very excited to be a part of these challenges.

Over the last 2wks I have been so slack with exercise, in fact I've done no planned exercise. Only incidental exercise in that time. I have stuck to good eating though and managed to fluke a 1.8kg loss this week. I am now officially an 80's girl again!!!!

LITS 12WK CHALLENGE WEEK 1 GOALS

1. Walk at least 3 times this week
2. Drink at least 2L of water/day.
3. Lose at least 500g this week.

I thought that as I have done no exercise I would start with achievable week 1 goals. I will change the goals in my sidebar to reflect my overall goals for the challenge.

I haven't really done anything exciting in the past week. I did get my hair cut but that's about it. I am very excited though as very soon I will be an aunt again. My brother and his wife are due to have their 2nd bub in about 2wks. I loooove babies lol so I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl and what they look like. The already have a son Cohen who is 14months and just adorable. I got to babysit him yesterday and we had the best time. We were having crawling races up and down the house. That should have burned some calories!

Well that's about it for now, but i promise, cross my heart, to be back tomorrow with another update. We have to go out now and look at what we can get our daughter for her 13th birthday which is June 23rd.

I will update my challenge goals at side tonight.

byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Renae

5 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Ooooo I love new bubs too! I hope everything goes well for them!

While you're kicking yourself, you know throw one this way too. It's so cold and I know that thats not a good excuse!

Hope you have a good weekend hun....keep warm!

Oh did you manage to talk your daughter out of getting her belly pierced?

12:51 pm  
Blogger renae said...

Thanks Tina and Renee.

She hasn't mentioned it again so fingers crossed.

Now she wants to go to an under 18 disco that is renowned for drugs and very undesirable guys. I don't know how I will survive these teenage years lol.

4:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on losing 1.8kilos. That is huge. Keep positive and start exercising again. You will start getting motivated again.

thank u for the wonderful comment

12:05 pm  
Blogger Tiffany said...

awww a another new bub on the way! newborns r sooo cute!
you can do this!!! all the best with the new me challenge and the LITS challenge!!

7:01 pm  
Blogger Angie said...

TWO challenges!! That is fantastic motivation for your weightloss!! Good luck hon!!

7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home