Wednesday, May 24, 2006

On Monday I had my 10wk gym reasssessment and they did my measurements. I was stunned with the results (as were they). Here they are:

Arm: 34 (32)
Chest: 125 (110)
Waist: 107.5 (100)
Hips : 137 (124)
Thigh: 73 (67)
Body fat % = 45.9 (41.5)

Total cm lost = 43.5

I thought my body fat % would have dropped more but apparently that is a good drop in 10wks.

I was planning on doing Combat class after assessment however mum rang on way to gym and invited me out for lunch with her and my aunts. A smorgasbord restaurant isn't the best place to go when eating healthily but I did my best.

I was good and went to the gym Monday night for a Step class.

I am hoping to get to the gym this morning at 10.30, however I'm waiting on someone to call in and so far they are a no-show :(

Today was weigh-in day and this week I stayed the same (90.4). Surprisingly I'm not too disappointed in this and am going to increase exercise this week and look forward to hopping on the scales next week.

Be back tomorrow.
Renae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home