Wednesday, May 10, 2006

First off I have to confess to not doing much exercise at all since Friday (actually none) :(

After my big exercise day on Thursday I decided to have Friday off and then that snowballed into the weekend with work, family things etc. Then Monday I was feeling very yucky so didn't go for my morning walk. Tuesday I was graced with TTOM and I felt miserable and yuck.

I hate TTOM (although I suppose I'm not the only one). I always feel very yuck for 2-3days, cramps, hungry. I must get bloated too because I always feel very fat. Usually for the first 2 days I don't feel comfortable in going to the gym either. So hopefully tomorrow I will be back at the gym. Even though I've felt very hungry I've been good eating-wise. I've still stuck to healthy snacks etc.

That brings me to my surprise on the scales this week. I weigh 91.4 which is a loss of 1.4kgs for this week. Talk about a shock. So now I've lost 14.6kgs!! Nearly half way to my goal.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get to the gym for a Step class and the Balance class. Then I will walk home. I'm finding it a bit cold to get out of bed at 6 in the morning so I think I will have to change my walk to later in the day when its a bit warmer.

I still haven't had any luck finding some swimmers and Cameron doesn't want me to look at St. Vinnie's as other people have had their "bits" in them. Personally it doesn't bother me lol but he said even if we have to pay more at swim centre we will.

Well that's about it for today. Be back tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done on that lost!!!!!
also have a wonderful mothers day

9:48 pm  
Blogger Angie said...

Wow!! You are almost at half way! WTG hon!! And a 1.4kg loss is awesome!

7:54 pm  
Blogger Angie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home