Friday, May 26, 2006

Well the last 2 days have been so-so. Wednesday we had pizza for dinner - I got a thin base vegetarian so I figure that it was the healthiest option. However last night DH was out for dinner and I was really tired so I we had an easy dinner and I had a bit more of the pizza.

I was good exercise-wise yesterday and did a Step class followed by a Balance class. I also walked to gym and home (bout 4kms all up). Hopefully that will help to balance out the pizza. This afternoon I'm planning to head out for a bike ride with the kids and then tomorrow back to the gym.

Tomorrow night though we have a friend's birthday party to go to and I must admit to being a bit worried about what the menu will be. I'm pretty sure it will be a BBQ. I think I will have to have a very good and low cal breakfast and dinner and pick what I think is the best option for dinner. Or I could eat something just prior to party (4pm) and then won't be very hungry when there. Hmm what to do.

Hubby is going to go past the shops today and pick up a fitball for me so I should be able to start my new exercises tomorrow (if kids go out - don't need an audience).

Well i'd better go - be back tomorrow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done on those measurements!!!!

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home