Sunday, May 21, 2006

A huge apology for not updating my blog. I have been preoccupied with some family issues but I am back now.

Last Wednesday I weighed myself and had lost another kilo bringing my total to 15.6. Very very pleased with that. For the 6 week "No excuses" challenge at LITS my total loss was 5kgs and I was 0.4 off my 90kg challenge goal.

On Wednesday I also tried a Ball class and that proved to be very interesting. I had trouble controlling the ball, however the instructor said a lot of people had this trouble, so that made me feel a little better. I am going to get a ball and use it at home.

On Friday I had my first PT session and surprisingly it wasn't that strenuous. We worked out a new weights program and then ran through some exercises I could do when I get a ball at home. I am having another session in 2wks which I am sure will be more taxing. After I left the gym I helped a friend move house so that was my exercise for the day.

When I got home from the gym on Wednessday hubby had a surprise for me.............. he bought me a bike. One of our neighbours is a minister and his church supports a couple of orphans. He repairs bikes and sells them to raise money for the orphans and we got chatting and he said he had a couple of ladies bikes. So DH went around and got one for me.

On Thursday the kids and I went for a ride. Was great and I can see it becoming a daily activity which will be great. The only problem is I have to get Cameron to adjust the seat and handlebars as I'm fairly certain your knees shouldn't be up near your head when going up hill lol.

Tomorrow I have my 10wk assessment at the gym where they will take my measurements. should be interesting. I also have to remember to do my final measurements for the 6wk challenge tonight.

After my assessment I think I will try the Body Combat class and then tomorrow night I am doing Step class. Probably after school we will go for a bike ride. So lots of exercise tomorrow.

I still haven't had any luck finding a pair of swimmers so I am still unable to try an Aqua aerobics class. Oh well I suppose I will find some eventually.

Well I'd better go but will be back later with my measurements.

Renae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home