Thursday, May 04, 2006

Here's the new hairdo. I decided on Mahogany Brown and it is layered here, there and everywhere. Brooke said that it looks much better in person and she is wondering where her mother went lol.

Today I have surprised myself by going to the gym for 2.5hrs! I did 15 mins bike, 15 mins treadmill then went in and did Step class. I was going to leave then but decided to stay and try out Body Balance. On top of this I did a 6km walk this morning and then 3.5km walk home from the gym. I'm having a rest now and wondering what I'm going to be like when I wake up in the morning.

Next week I'm trying out a fitball class. It's only on once a week (Wednesday). I also booked a Personal Training session. I'm not sure if I will see them fortnightly or not but I was interested in having a session so that I can make sure I am doing crunches, squats, lunges correctly. Oh and find out how to do a Push-up because I don't seem to be able to do them. I also wouldnt mind getting some advice on toning exercises that I could maybe do at home.

After doing Body Balance I was thinking that I wouldn't mind doing Yoga so I've rung up about that and might be going next week.

Well that's been my day - I'll crawl back in tomorrow and update.

Renae

1 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

Wow you certainly hav eexercised a lot today. I am sure it will pay off on teh scales next weigh in. Your hair looks great.

2:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home