Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm baaaaaaaack..........

Had my weekly weigh in this morning and I've lost 800g this week. Very happy with that. Brings my total loss to 13.2kgs.

Exercise and diet has been going well but have had some other dramas with my DD. She would really try the patience of a saint at times I'm afraid. Have been feeling a bit down about it all after we had a huge argument on Wednesday night. I really dont think I'm cut out for this nearly teen parenting gig.

So with this in mind I was all excited to be getting my hair done today. I was going to my aunts for a "hair day". Hairdresser goes there does hair, colour etc for very cheap. So I was looking forward to a completely new style, colour and possibly some foils (never had these before). Anyways I ring my aunt last night and one of my other aunts had forgot to let hairdresser know that I wanted colour and now she can't fit me in. So I was feeling very down and sorry for myself last night.

Then I rang up a local hairdresser and am going in today to have "it" done. If only I knew what "it" is lol. I feel about guilty about spending around $100 on my hair but figure that it can be my reward for my weight loss so far.

Depending how I look and whether I have to hibernate in my house, I will post a pic tonight.

Be back later.

Renae

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on an amazing weight loss. you deserve to get a new look after the amoun u have lost

9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home