Monday, May 01, 2006

Sorry for being so slack. I must admit that after last weeks weigh-in (lost 200g) I was feeling a bit down. You know when you look at yourself and wonder if it looks like you've lost any weight - well I had a few of those days.

Then on Thursday night I watched The Biggest Loser Finale and was so inspired. While I realise that their exercise regime was way over the top for the average person it did get me thinking that I can do this. I am even aiming to get to the gym 6days a week. Previously I had thought I was a bit limited with when I could go to the gym of an evening due to hubby's soccer training and my work. However I have realised that it isn't that far to walk to the gym (2 and a bit kms) so I am going to go to the gym during the day when both the children are at school.

I am also looking into aqua aerobics classes. Just have to find some swimmers first.

Oooh and before I forget............. I finally made it to a Step class last Monday. While I completely stuffed up the movements at times, I still found it to be a fantastic workout and I am heading back tonight.

I went for my walk this morning and even managed a short jog.

Well I'd better run but I promise to be back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home