Monday, April 24, 2006

Sorry I haven't been here for a few days. We have our nieces staying and they have certainly kept me busy! For the most part they have been very well behaved and everyone has gotten on wonderfully. Today though they seem to be getting a bit narky with each other and I am well and truly over it. I thought that they were going home today but it looks like it will be tomorrow at the earliest. On top of that I had a bit of an argument with DD (12 going on 21) so all in all it hasn't been the best day. I can't wait till DH gets home so I can go to the gym. I'm finally going to do that Step class I keep talking about! Then I think it will be subway for dinner as I can't really be bothered cooking.

Didn't get much exercise in over the weekend, although we did take the dog for a walk. Food wise I've been okay so hopefully the scales will still be kind to me on Wednesday.

Better run and see what these kids are up to now. Be back later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done on your weight loss. so how did that step class go????????

10:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home