Sunday, June 18, 2006

Here is a photo of me in my new outfit!! Would you believe the top is a 16. I couldn't believe I was getting that size. Mind you it is a Millers 16 which I've heard is really an 18 but I'm not complaining. I went shopping with hubby, DD Brooke and 2 of our nieces and it was so funny. They had all these clothes for me to try on and kept passing things in to me and then I had to show them. When I came out in the above outfit they all said how good it looked and that I had to get it and where it to a get-together we were going to at the inlaws today.

I also got some pj's, 2 jumpers and some pants for around the house. Today was the first time I have worn jeans in around 15yrs. SIL said that she has never seen me in jeans and that they look great. After the down few days I've had it was certainly great to get some compliments. Aaron (DS) is so funny when he saw me in this outfit he gave me a hug and said something along the lines of "Mum you got skinny". I haven't actually said to my kids that I'm losing weight etc so it was funny to hear him say that.

I have a SIL who apparently doesn't like me because I'm fat so it was really good to turn up today in this outfit. Definately a feel good day.

Other than the shopping didn't really do much. We went over to the inlaws house for a get-together for our niece and nephews birthday. We were all invited over for lunch but it's just as well no-one was starving. There were 14 people there and SIL had bought one very small chicken and a small tub of pasta salad - that was it. Hehehe at least I didn't have to stress about eating unhealthily lol.

Tomorrow I am going out for lunch with my mum and aunts ..........to a smorgasbord. I have been a few times since I started losing weight and have been very good when there and not had a gain that week, so I'm not too worried about going. Tomorrow night I am going to the gym and am looking forward to it after not being able to go the last few days. I have to weigh myself tomorrow for the FOH Challenge and also do my heart rate/s again and waist and hip measurements.

I think that's about it for now but I will be back tomorrow with my weight and figures for FOH Challenge. Oh and I have to apologise for the above photo but I really hate photos and DH was taking it on an angle lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home