Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Getting Back On Track


Well I am happy to say that I am now getting back on track with my exercise. Due to illness and then a family drama I haven't been able to/felt like exercising. Yesterday though I got back into it with a 45min walk. I included some hills and even did some running. What a sight that must be - me running along with one hand holding my boobs down lol. I need to go and invest in some good sports bras and then I think I could really take to jogging.

My new niece, Rochelle Erin is now home from hospital and still as gorgeous as ever. I have a new photo to show off (I promise its the last one). On Monday when we visited the hospital we had a run in with my SIL, however as my brother knows (and admits) that we weren't in the wrong I am hoping that it will not turn into a long silence as it did the last time we had an argument (7months). Oh well I am not going to stress over it as there is nothing I can do to change the situation. I just have to wait for my sister-in law to approach me.

This afternoon I am going for another walk and then Thursday morning its gym for Step class and Friday morning hubby and I are going swimming.

That's about it for today. I am just so happy to finally be able to say that I am getting back on track with my exercise.

renae

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Look at your darling niece!! She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home