Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Cold, Cold Go Away!

Hi Guys,

If only this cold would go away I'd be a very happy camper. Having said that I am feeling much better today and am hoping to get to the gym tonight. I was going to go during the day but it is raining here and I don't think walking in the rain would do wonders for the cold lol.

Nothing much has been happening with me this week. I went out for lunch on Monday with Mum and the aunts which was nice. Got lots of compliments on my weight loss which was great for my morale. I am going to have to get lots of exercise in this week as I'm going out again for dinner on Saturday night and then lunch again on Monday to celebrate and aunts birthday. Not good lol but I'm not going to stress. I will do as much exercise as possible and eat as well as I can when out.

This Friday we have our daughter's 13th birthday. Very scary to think we will officially have a teenage daughter even if she has been acting like a teen for a few years now. The dinner on Saturday night is a family dinner to celebrate her birthday. Camerons family is coming plus my mum. Not sure if my brother will be coming as they are having a baby tomorrow (but shhhhhh i'm not supposed to know its tomorrow ..long story there). I think they will be ringing us on either the Friday or Saturday to let us know bubs is here but I'm not sure if I will be able to get up there before Monday to see them. I'm sure that's going to go down well but not much I can do with hubby working and me working at various times over the weekend.

Anyway that's enough of my family dramas lol. I weighed myself on Monday for the FOH challenge and got the hugest shock............. a 1.6kg loss from last Monday's weight of 88.2 (LITS weigh in on Thursday was 88.6). My weight on Monday was 86.6kgs. I can only put it down to the dramas that I was having with my cycle and that I was retaining heaps of water. It will be interesting to see what my weight is tomorrow. I haven't been able to do my HR assessment as I have been to ill to go to the gym. I should be doing that tonight though as well as a class.

Oh well that's about it from me, be back either tonight after gym or tomorrow.

Renae

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadey said...

OMG that's huge - well done babe
I seem to have missed what FOH stands for though :s

4:16 pm  
Blogger renae said...

Thanks Jadey,

FOH is Free Online Health - its a forum that was set up by Adro's(TBL)trainer Ray. They are having a challenge there and we are trialling some of the program that will be used when they open the weightloss centres.

I'll have to add a link to the forum.

Renae

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home