Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Day Of Mixed Emotions

This day is going to drag I think. My brother and sil are having their 2nd baby today and I accidentally found this out. They have a few strange ideas and one is that they don't ring any family until at least 24hrs after the birth. Not even a quick phone call to let us know and then they ring when up for visitors. With my nephew it was 3 days before we were told. So today I will be sitting here all day wondering if baby has been born, whether its boy/girl, how they are etc etc. I wish I'd never found out it was today. Oh well not much I can do about anything I suppose.

Weighed myself this morning for LITS challenge and I've lost 2.6kgs since last Thursday!!!!!!!! Unbelievable. I can only put this down to a lot of fluid retention. This brings my total weight loss to 20kgs. I can't believe it. Even though I still have 15kgs to get to the top of my healthy weight range, I feel like my end goal is in sight.

Well I'd better go and keep myself busy so this day doesn't dragggggggg on. I'm waiting for the rain to stop so I can get out for a walk.

Be Back later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jadey said...

So have they called yet??? How damn frustrating/

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home