Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Confession Time

Well after getting to Monday and thinking Yippee I got through Easter relatively unscathed (egg wise), it all went a bit downhill that evening. We walked our dog and when we got home got chatting to our neighbours - 6hrs later we got home lol. We ended up having a couple of drinks and I probably had 2 cans of bourbon and coke. To top it off we were so busy chatting etc that I never ended up having any dinner. The kids had some hot chips, party pies etc but I steered clear of that.

I'm not going to beat myself up about it as me drinking is probably a once a year thing, if that. I've just put it behind me and move on.

Still haven't managed to get to a Step class. Not happy Jan. Looked at the timetable and no class on today. Tomorrow I'm working and then in the evening there is Pump. I will probably go to that instead for this week.

Tomorrow is also weigh-in day and it will be interesting to see how I have gone this week.

Back tomorrow with scales result.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

We all have slips up hun...just make sure you put it behind you and keep on going!!
How did your weigh in go today?

8:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home