Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another Kilo Gone Forever

Yesterday was weigh-in day and I'm very happy with the scales - 1kg loss this week. Was a bit surprised about this as I hadn't exercised much over the Easter Weekend. Won't be long and I'll be an 80's girl!

Exercise-wise I've been okay - walked 7km yesterday and 5km today (storm came mid-walk). Haven't been able to get to the gym due to combination of school holidays and work. Tomorrow night I will definately be there and Saturday I'm finally, finally going to do the Step class.

Tried out some hand weights on my walk this morning and what a hilarious sight it must have been lol. Certainly made our walk very amusing. I went shopping this morning to get new joggers but didn't find any in my size. Trust me to have big feet (size 11), so I will be off to another shopping centre on the weekend. I was very happy though when I picked up a size 18 jacket and could fit into it. That elation was short lived when I realised I couldn't fit into the same size pants. They had a really narrow waist though (tight elastic) so that wouldn't have helped. Oh well not to worry I will fit into them soon.

Well I had better get going, have my nieces arriving soon to stay for a few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sreenivasa S said...

Hi you have got a good info on your blog which is worth reading, even I have a Muscle toning related website and blog. I should say good job done

3:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home