Monday, April 17, 2006

Well Easter is over again for another year. Probably a good idea as there is so much temptation around with all this chocolate! I did have one small easter egg but as it was only 2.5 pts I figured that was okay.

I didn't get to do a Step class on Saturday as the gym cancelled classes due to not enough numbers. I'll have to check the timetable and see if there's a class on tomorrow. If so I am definately there.

Easter Sunday was our nieces 6th birthday and what an "interesting" day it turned out to be. Bil and Sil live 2 streets away so we walked around to see niece for her birthday. Bil was out in yard when we get there and said Hi, he then went in for a shower and that was the last we saw of him ALL DAY. Very weird, Sil was also not very talkative and we have since found out that there are some issues there. Everyone felt so sorry for the birthday girl. She and her brother ended up having a sleepover at our house last night. There was a birthday cake and I was very good and resisted the temptation (and all the other eggs I was offered).

It looks like camping is off and I must admit to not being too upset lol. This morning when I woke up it was freezing and all I could think of was what it would be like camping in such cold weather. Much better idea to go over the Christmas holidays. So now we are thinking of taking the kids to either Luna Park or Taronga Zoo next Saturday. I'm sure the kids vote will be for LP.

We also have 2 of our nieces coming to stay for 3nights on Thursday. They live about an hour away and came down for a week in the last school holidays and had a ball. It will be good as it will keep the kids occupied and they won't bug me to go places all the time.

Have to share an amusing conversation that I had with another of my SIL's. In the past we have attended WW's together and she knows that I have lost weight etc. So she asks me if when I lose the weight that I want am I going to get fat again for 9 months lmao. She said my nephew (who has just turned 1) would love another little cousin roflmao. Had a good laugh at that one. Mind you she is due to have a baby in June and knows that I would love to have another baby. I don't know if I will though.

Well that's about it for today be back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on that willpower of yours not to eat any of the birthday cake!!!! Sorry to hear that camping was cancelled. Hope u had a nice Easter.
take care luv Patricia

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home