Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm sooooooo Slack

Here I am back again. I have been so slack with my blog it's not funny.

I suppose it's because I haven't really had much to report on the weightloss front. For the last 3 wks I stayed the same weight. We have had a sick household with the dreaded cold/flu hitting everyone. I had it a few weeks ago and now have it back again. What joy.

Today was weigh-day and I am very pleased to finally see the scales moving down again. I lost 1.6kgs this week bringing my weight loss to 21.8kgs.

I thought I would post my Wk 7 goals for the LITS Challenge here:

Get over this cold lol
Walk at least 3 times this week
Increase my fruit intake
Drink 2L of water/day
Lose 500g

For some reason I have noticed that I'm not eating as much fruit as I was, and should be, so my aim is to increase that again this week.

I still have to register for the City To Surf yet must hurry up and do that.

Well I promise, promise, promise to update my blog again tomorrow (even if I have nothing exciting to say).

Renae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home