Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Gained This Week :(

Well I suppose it eventually had to happen. Today when I weighed myself for the week I discovered that I had gained 600g. Not good but I think it is the kick up the bum I needed to get well and truly back on track.

Other than that nothing exciting has been happening on the weightloss front. I spoke with the president of the cycle club. Found out that they are all seniors, however it isn't just for seniors and they do have some school teachers that ride with them in holiday time. Their rides are usually 35-45km each Wednesday. I would collapse after riding that far I think lol. I am still thinking about whether to join them for part of a ride.

I am still aiming to enter the City To Surf (when I get around to completing the entry form). Adro and his trainer have arranged accommodation at the Marriot in Parramatta and also a great dinner the night before. There is going to be guest speakers, prizes etc. Sounds like a great night.

Oh well better go.

I am also setting up a blog for my everyday life stuff and will include the joys of having a teenager etc etc lol. I will put a link to it on this blog when it is set up.

Renae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home