Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Another uneventful couple of days. I'm really starting to feel guilty/frustrated that I haven't been able to go to the gym for so long. However I know that it just wouldn't have been a good idea, both for my sake and other members.

A friend and I have decided to take our children camping in the school holidays. Just for 2 nights and to a caravan park lol. It is right on the beach and has some wonderful facilities. I'm thinking that it will be a good introduction to camping and then next time we can rough it lol. We are going to get up early and take the kids for a walk along the beach etc which should be fun. Other than that I don't have anything planned for the school holidays.

Not really sure what the scales are going to say tomorrow. Food side of things hasn't been too bad but bit unsure about the exercise side. I have done some exercise but not as much as I should. Couldn't really be helped though as I was not well enough to hit the gym. Add to that TTOM and it mightn't be too promising. Oh well we will see tomorrow.

I'll be back in the morning to report on the scales and my week 1 challenge goals.

Renae

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Idea on the camping side!! How was your first week on the no excuse challenge was it a lost??
all the best
luv Patricia

6:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home