Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Big Thankyou To DH

Tonight my husband surprised me. Without me knowing he got our wedding video (done by relative) and our daughters ultrasound video transferred on to dvd as the tapes were getting a bit old. Our wedding video is extra special to me as my father passed away not long after. Now that they are on dvd I don't have to worry about losing those very special memories.

Apart from that it was a fairly boring day as I worked all day. Tonight for dinner Cameron and the kids had tacos but I wasn't too sure how healthy they are so I had a WW Ham and Pineapple Pizza.

The plan for tomorrow is to get up at 6 for my walk and then do a Pump class at 5.30.

Well I'd better head off to bed. Back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your husband was a sweetie to do that for you!!!

6:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home