Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yippee!!

I finally made it back to the gym today. I've been itching to get back there for the last 2 wks but wasn't really well enough to go.

I went to a Pump class and it was a fairly small class. I got all set up at the back of the room and thought "Great no-one will be standing behind me" Wrong. Someone came in and was behind me. So I'm standing there thinking " Well he isn't going to be getting a great view lol". Oh well I stayed there as it would be a bit obvious if I moved.

The gym is closed tomorrow so I will be back there again on Saturday, hopefully for a Step class (have to check timetable).

Onto Wednesday's weigh-in - I lost 600g this week which is pretty good considering I hadn't done much exercise for that week. This brings my total weight loss to 11.2kgs!!

Didn't do too well on Week 1 of the LITS No Excuses 6wk challenge. My Wk 1 Challenge Goals were:

Walk minimum of 5kms each day - only did 5 out of 7 days.
Walk dog each day(seperate to above) - nope think we went 2 days
Lose 1kg - nope
Try step class - no not well enough to go.
Drink 2L water a day - Managed 1.5L daily so will have to work on that this week.
Blog everyday - another no :(

I've been thinking over the last few days that I'm going to have to investigate toning exercises so that I don't get all flabby. I know that loose skin is going to be inevitable but I'd like to do as much as I can to minimise it.

Takeaway options is going to have to be investigated too. Up until now if we are out at the shops for lunch or are having takeaway for dinner I will have a 6inch sub with under 6g fat from Subway. I would love to have some more options so that I can confidently order something other than Subway.

Camping still looks to be going ahead. We are going on 25th April and coming home on 28th. I'll have to start a checklist of what we need to take as we've never been camping before. Also have to put our tent up on the weekend to see if it is big enough. I'm also going to have to put a bit of thought into what food I will be eating while there.

Well i'm sure I've rambled on enough. I will definately be back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Well done on the loss!! THat is awesome! I know what you mean about people coming and setting up behind you in classes. I had some woman do the same, but just in front of me for the body attack class on Thursday night. There was PLENTY of room elsewhere! She took my skinny mirror too! (I moved)!

Hope you get to the gym this weekend! you are doing great! :)

9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home