Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yesterday was fairly uneventful. Still can't go to the gym due to this cold I've got so all I got to do was take the dog for a walk. Can't really count that as strenuous exercise as the dog isn't the speediest one going around lol.

Today though I've been very excited as I joined Walking With Attitude. WWA definately makes walking more fun. They have various challenges you can do ie I've started by doing a walk around Australia. After each walk I log in and enter the details and it plots it on the map and when I reach checkpoints I learn some things about the town etc. They also have a standings board for the challenges so you can/are competing against other walkers to climb up the standings board. You can also compete as teams and companies can also join their workplace up for a bit of friendly competition. A bit hard to explain really so I hope I've made sense.

So I joined up and was very keen to get out and do a walk so I could log it in! Did a 5km walk. I have to say it is hilarious trying to walk and remember everything you should be doing, such as clench butt, pull abs in, head up, standing tall lol.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day. Its my weigh-in day and I need to get photos taken for the No Excuse 6wk LITS Challenge and get my overall and 1wk goals in. Oh yeah and the elusive waist and hips need to be found and measured. I'll post all the info here tomorrow night.

Well that's about it for today. I'm off to get dinner organised. Back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home