Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Wish This Cold Would Go Away!

This cold is driving me batty, well the cough is the main culprit. Sitting in the cold wind at birthday party yesterday didn't help.

It's frustrating because I really want to get back to the gym but don't think it would be very wise to do strenuous exercise until I'm better. Walking the dog might be the limit of my exercise for the next few days.

I've been good with my diet though so hopefully it will be okay on Wednesday when I weigh myself.

Was a bit bored today so I've changed the template for my blog and added my stats into the sidebar. I really like butterflies and as I couldn't find any blue/mauve templates this one will do just fine. I also figured out how to get a photo into the sidebar too. Not the greatest pic but at least you can put a face to the name now.

Had to have a bit of a laugh tonight. I was talking to mum about how I'm trying a few different recipes now and Aaron piped up with " Yeah mum's trying to get skinny" lol

Tomorrow night I'm trying another new recipe - chicken potato bake. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Time to take myself off to bed. Be back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Oh you poor thing...you're sick too!

LOL at the "mums getting skiiny" comment...I've got my kids asking me what the points are whenever I'm eating something....I know they're trying to help, but come on...LOL

5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home