Thursday, April 06, 2006

Some Very Scary Pics



I thought I'd share 2 photos. The top one was taken yesterday for the LITS 6wk challenge.The bottom photo of Brooke and I was taken after her Yr6 farewell December 2004. Both are very scary pics lol. I very rarely have my photo taken and if I do it is head shot only.

I was looking at them earlier to see if I could see a difference and to be honest I'm not sure.

I've been getting really frustrated today as I still can't go to the gym. I have this persistent cough that is very annoying. It's a dry, hacking cough. Don't really want to go distracting people at the gym and/or dropping a weight on my foot lol.

I did get up at 6am for my walk though. I've now done 15kms in the last 3 days. I think I will have to increase it soon as it isn't taken as long to walk.

Well not much else to add today so think I will head off to bed.

Be back tomorrow.

Renae

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me just tell you, that i can see a huge difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:17 am  
Blogger Tina said...

There IS a big difference...your face looks slimmer and also your waist. You're doing so well, Renae...YOU GO, GIRL!!

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home