Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What A Surprise!

I got a huge surprise this morning when I weighed myself - a 1.4kg loss!! Can honestly say I have no idea how I pulled that off. My eating has been okay but due to a cold I didn't do much exercise. Only 1 RPM class and 1 walk for the week. I have updated my stats and also added my overall challenge goals for the LITS No-Excuses 6wk challenge.

Tonight I have to get hubby to take my photos and measurements for the challenge.

Forgot to mention yesterday that I also have a walking buddy now. A friend is going to walk every morning with me. She walks down to my house at 6.15 (20 min walk to my place) then I will walk back with her and walk home myself. So that will be a 40 min walk each morning and 5kms. I think that I will have to increase the walk as time goes on as it didn't take as long to do today as it did yesterday.

I thought I'd jot down my Week 1 Challenge Goals here too:

Walk everyday for at least 5kms
Walk Rebel everyday (seperate to above daily walk)
Drink 2L water daily
Blog everyday
Try a Step class this week
Lose 1kg

So far so good I've done my walk, blogged and had 600mls water so far.

I'll be back tonight with the dreaded measurements and maybe even a photo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

woohoo! congrats on that 1.4kg loss! :D how did that chicken potato bake go? im such a potato person..
that cold sounds nasty, hope you get well soon!!! :D Just looking around here.. nice blog btw.

8:41 am  
Blogger renae said...

Thanks Tiffany,

The potato bake was nice and was a hit with DH and son. I will post the recipe in blog.

The cold is so-so. This annoying cough is driving me batty though. If that would go away I'd be okay I think.

Renae

10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home