Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's been a fairly uneventful day today. Woke up this morning sick with a sore throat etc. Not happy Jan.

Was very pleased with myself today whilst at the shops. Saw an advertisement for a wrap that is sold at Muffin Break. Thought that it looked nice and healthy and decided to have it for lunch. When I saw that it had 22.5g of fat I walked away, came home and had ham, cheese and tomato sandwich. Isn't if funny how food can look deceiving - you think it's healthy but in actual fact it isn't.

I didn't get to the gym today but did take Rebel (our dog) for a walk. I've been looking at the Walking With Attitude website http://www.walkingwithattitude.com/index.php and it looks very good. I think I will be joining next week. Mixing my exercise up might be good and I will learn something along the way.

Confession time............... I am a hopeless cook lol. Honestly I can't really stand cooking and nothing I make ever looks like the pretty pictures in the recipe books. With this in mind I found a recipe on the net for Diet Coke Chicken and decided to give it a go. Actually turned out quite nice, chicken was maybe a bit dry but I did follow the recipe. Maybe just cook it a little less next time. Had a small chicken breast and rest of plate was veges.

Forgot to mention that I woke up this morning expecting to have very sore legs but surprisingly they are fine. My left shoulder is a bit sore which I think could be from reaching for the handlebars in the spin class.

Tomorrow I think I will fiddle around with my blog and try and get some stats in the sidebar. It will be trial and error as I don't really have a clue how to do it.

Well time to head off to bed.

Catch you tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Ohhhhh...share that diet coke chicken recipe!!! I am up for anything LOL

11:58 pm  
Blogger Tina said...

Hey Renae, I can help you add your stats to your sidebar if you like. Give me a yell if you need a hand.

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home