Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Survived.........Just

Well I finally went to my first RPM class tonight. What a tough class! After a while I was thinking "How can I get out of here?" lol.

I must confess that I couldn't do all of it, I did cycle for the whole class but I found that I could stand and cycle for a bit and then I had to sit down. I suppose that is to be expected when you first attempt this class. The aim is to improve I think.

Oh and I have to tell you that my ah..... Hoohaa is a tad numb! I imagine that in the morning I will be a bit sore. Those seats are sooooo hard.

Whilst at the gym I asked them if they could do my measurements so that I would know where to measure. These are the updated figures:

Arm: 34/32
Chest: 125/119
Waist: 107.5/104
Hip: 137/135.5
Thigh: 73/62

Total loss of 24cm.

I'm still on the hunt for a pair of cossies. Couldn't find any in my size at the shops. I would really like to do some swimming. This is a bit of a surprise as hubby has never seen me swim and we have been together for 14yrs. He actually asked me once if I would still remember how to swim. I'm sure it is something that you don't forget, a bit like riding a bike.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on staying for the whole class. Today i went to the gym and do 40 minutes on the treadmill. i jogged on number 7.8 for 10 minutes and the rest i walked on number 6.5. and those measurements look good to me. keep up the good work

3:34 am  
Blogger Angie said...

YAY!!! You will be my motivation/inspiration for doing an RPM class. I walk past the room everytime I get to the gym and quite often, it is ending as I am going up for Body Attack (you know some woman does attack AFTER RPM?!?!?!)...Did you have to buy a different seat to use? SOme of the girls talk about doing that??

3:04 pm  
Blogger renae said...

Thanks Patricia and Angie.

Well before I go again I will be buying one of those gel seats. My legs are fine today but my bum is a bit sore. I fleeting thought about doing pump afterwards.....until I hopped off the bike!

4:39 pm  
Blogger Jadey said...

My first few RPM classes were just the same! I hated them but then in the end I kind of looked forward to them. You do pick it all up eventually! I recommend buyng a gel pad seat from Rebel Sport (or something similar) They are about $15 and help alot with the comfort factor.

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home