Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Well Here I Am.......

I've really enjoyed reading other people's blogs and thought it was about time I started my own. It will be an excellent way to keep track of my weight-loss journey. I can't guarantee that it won't put you to sleep lol but I will try my best.

A little bit about myself...... I'm Renae, 32, married with 2 children, 12 and 10. We bought our first (and only) house 2.5yrs ago and live on the NSW Central Coast. We also have a dog Rebel and cat Princess.

The journey to the healthier me began on 18th January 2006 at 106kgs. I'm now at 97.6 so 8.4kgs gone. I joined the gym 4wks ago and had my measurements etc done. BMI is a tad scary and not quite game yet to say what it is. Tomorrow is my first reassessment so it will be very interesting to see what my measurements are and also if my BMI has gone down.

I think that's about all for now but I will be back tomorrow after I've had my assessment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home