Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bit Of A Let Down

Well I trotted off to the gym today for my 4wk reassessment. I was really looking forward to seeing what my measurements were. Get there only to find out that measurements aren't done until wk 10 so another 6wks.

He did weigh me as I was curious what my BMI is now and it's down 1.5% which he assures me is excellent. I've also lost 3kgs in 4wks.

I've decided to change my gym program to include 2-3 classes a week. I'm going to do Pump, RPM and Step. On alternate days I will do cardio and then have Sundays off. I'll see how I go with this and maybe drop it to 2 classes if I'm not handling it well.

I'm also going in a fun run (well mostly walk lol). It is the Bay to Bay and is 12km. The gym is starting a training program for it on Monday.

Now back to these measurements. Got home and decided to try and do them myself. Quickly realised that I haven't really got a clue if I'm measuring in the right place. I can't possibly have lost 11cm off my chest - can I?

This is what I came up with:

Arm - 34/32
Chest - 125/114
Waist - 107.5/104
Hip - 137/131.5
Thigh - 73/61

These measurements can't possibly be right. The ones I am dubious about are the waist and hip. Not sure if I'm measuring in exactly the right spot. I think when I go in tomorrow I will ask them to do my measurements so I can see where the right spot to measure is.

Tomorrow I will be doing a Step class which shall be very interesting as I've never done this class and co-ordination isn't my forte.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on your weight loss. Those measurements look pretty good to me.

2:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home